The Spiral Implant self-tapping Rapid implants are especially designed for implantation in a wide range of bone types and bone augmentation procedures. Their new geometric design includes dual threads, two spiral channels stemming from the apex, micro rings on the implant neck and a changing thread thickness along the implant.
• Suits a wide range of bone types and bone augmentation procedures.
• Wide range of restoration parts.
• Double thread of 2.2mm which increases the implant’s insertion speed.
• Self-tapping capability.
• Two spiral channels for improved integration.
• Micro rings on the implants neck improve the shear strength in the crest zone.
• Changing thread thickness improves bone compression.
• Available in 3.3, 3.75, 4.2, 5 and 6mm diameters and in lengths of 6,7,8,10,11.5,13 and 16mm.
Spiral Implants are Titanium parallel type Implants, with an internal hexagon connection.
|Certificates||FDA Approval 510(K) Number K120530, CE 0473, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003|
|Material||Grade 5 Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V ELI )|
|Quality Assurance||Keeps all products within strict international quality standards. Authorized by leading medical labs around the world.|
SPIRAL IMPLANT Ø 5mm
- Brand: MSI Implants
- Product Code: SP5
- Availability: In Stock